The leaders of this movement, developed and empowered for God’s service, live out a growing commitment to Christlikeness. These leaders are clearly committed to long-term impact in generational ministry.
The Navigators-Kenya is registered as a company limited by guarantee. A Board of Directors made up of seven members is in place to deal with the legal and policy matters of the organization.
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors made up of seven members is in place to deal with the legal and policy matters of the organization. They are
- Kiptoo Chesire- Chairman
- Patricia Wasao, Treasurer
- Nick Simani, Economic Projects Trust Fund (EPTF) Board Chairman
- Dr. Walter Jaoko, Member
- Dr. Stanley Mukolwe, Country Director – Navigators Kenya
- Immaculate Kukubo, Secretary
The new strategic plan of 2012-2022 has seen some changes in the KLT. The KLT members are now more task focused as opposed to area or entity as it was earlier. To ensure the fulfillment of our strategic plan which was divided into strategic areas we have assigned people to ensure the strategic areas get fulfilled. The members are:
- Beulah Mucharie – Persevering Prayer engagement at Corporate level.
- Chris Amulo – Leadership and Leader Development
- Tom Owuor – Developing Laborers
- Geoffrey Washiali – Missional Living
- Paul & Stephanie Whitney – Transformed Communities
- Stanley Mukolwe – Resource Mobilization
- Jean Kiviu – Special Projects
- Immaculate Kukubo – Executive Assistant to National Director
As the ministry has grown geographically, numerically and as new entities have increased, a gap has emerged that needs to be addressed. In some cases, the ministry entities have tended to exist in “silos”. There has been no natural opportunity for the different entities to come together for the purpose of planning, praying and hearing from each other. Laborers raised in one entity have tended to serve in that entity alone and have felt lost when asked to serve in other entities. We want to have a ministry whose laborers have the same Navigator DNA and who can be deployed anywhere – and thrive. We also want to create a structure that will enable convictions to trickle down to the grassroots much faster. We want to prepare the younger generation to take on National roles by giving them exposure at the Leadership Council. Find Out More